Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lofty Goals!

Happy New Year!  I'm just coming out of the cold/cough/allergy "thing" that's had me down for the past few weeks.  It's good to feel "alive" again. 

Shortly before Christmas, I attended a PA Parks & Recs expo with my new Business Development Manager (who's doing a bang up job!).  At the expo, we met many people and made some good contacts.  But, I think my favorite part was meeting David C. Perry, who does caricatures.  I highly recommend him - he made me look good!  Here's a photo of the caricature he did for me.



Now, I thought I had lofty goals for 2012, regarding expanding the business - offering Kitchen Wizards programs to a wider audience, with more talented instructors who really enjoy teaching kids to cook.  But, apparently, David has even loftier goals for me (if only he was a fortune teller, too!), as you can see from the Food Network camera off to the right.  I like David's work, but I LOVE how he thinks!  Thanks, David!

For more info on David, please check his website - http://www.davidcperry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment