Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Worrying - I come by it naturally!

I try hard not to be, but as the daughter of two of the biggest worriers ever, I do worry.  I try to keep it under control - not to worry about things that I can't control.

But, at this time of year, I always worry about the cooking camps I have scheduled for the summer.  Will anyone sign their kids up for my camps?  Did I schedule too many camps?  Will the kids enjoy it?  Will the camps run so I can stay out of the poorhouse?

This summer, I have some new worries.  Will my new instructors do a good job and want to continue teaching Kitchen Wizards programs?  Will they show up?  Will they understand when I train them?  Will the kids like them?  Will I have all camps covered?  Have I bitten off more than I can chew?

I feel that I've prepared well, have brought on some dynamic instructors who are chafing at the bit to get started, and am continuing to spread the word, in hopes that my camps fill.  But, in this uncertain economy, who knows?!?!

All I can do is put one foot in front of the other, say a few prayers, and keep doing what I'm doing.  But, if YOU want to help a small business owner, you can spread the word for me - camp schedule is listed on my website - http://www.kathysjustdesserts.com/kitchenwizards/programsandclasses.html.

Thanks! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment