Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

Need a push?

Hi All!

It's been a crazy-long time since I posted to my blog.  Sorry 'bout that!  It's kind of like putting off calling a dear friend - the longer you procrastinate, the more you have to tell - so you keep trying to find blocks of time for a long, leisurely conversation - and we ALL know that doesn't happen in our fast-paced lives!

So, I'm not going to explain EVERYthing that has been happening in MY life, and just say, "I'm BACK!" 

I've been given a gentle push to return to blogging by Phoenixville Dish - the folks there were kind enough to post a link to my blog in an article that promotes our summer's Kitchen Wizards cooking camps. 

So, here's the link to that article - http://phoenixvilledish.com/snips/2013/05/kitchen-wizards-announces-full-cooking-class-lineup-perfect-for-local-foodie-kids/

AND

here's the link to our summer cooking camp schedule - http://www.kathysjustdesserts.com/kitchenwizards/programsandclasses.html

We're still booking MORE camps - and we'd love to see the foodie kid in your life at one of our cooking camps this summer.  Don't procrastinate - consider this to be YOUR call to action!  Please help me spread the word!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment