Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

My Two Minutes of Fame!

I was delighted when the SBA told me that they want to put Kathy's Just Desserts/Kitchen Wizards in their database as a "success story" for a small business that got an SBA loan and was able to expand because of it.  They also told me that NBC10 in Philly wanted to do an interview.  I could not be more pleased with how it turned out.  It aired last evening.  Thanks to Tracy Davidson, and Alexis and Steven from NBC10 for making me look good!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video/#!/news/business/Meet-the-Lenders-Could-Help-Your-Small-Business/146345155
I think the BEST thing that has come of this (so far) is that, right after the piece aired, I received a call from the (now retired) Univest banker who helped me get the loan.  He said he was so happy to have helped me and was beaming while watching the piece.  Thanks to David Beamer, formerly from Univest Bank.  Hope you're enjoying your retirement even more than I'm enjoying the growth of my business!

Have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment